Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Context

I just want to say that last night's rant was meant to give context as to why Christianity has bothered me for the past 10-15 years. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe myself to be anti-Christian. I think that Jeff rightfully points out that It's a Wonderful Life is a religious/Christian movie. I love that movie and am not bothered in anyway by references or depictions of Heaven, God, or angels. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples, but I wanted to type this quickly before everyone begins to wake up and read about what kind of asshole I am (except for Jeff, he's already fully aware that I am one).

Looking forward to keeping The Passion debate alive - but I feel that I need to tone it down on the religion stuff a bit. Even if no one was bothered by what I said, I'd rather not get that far away from film on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment